Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA GTAm
- 110 years after its foundation, Alfa Romeo returns to its roots, bringing back one of the legends of its history and of motoring in general: Giulia GTA.
- The new Giulia GTA is technically and conceptually inspired by the Giulia GTA of 1965: the “Gran Turismo Alleggerita” developed by Autodelta based on the Giulia Sprint GT that racked up sporting successes worldwide.
- Based on Giulia Quadrifoglio, Giulia GTA is fitted with a more powerful version of the Alfa Romeo 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo engine, now with 540 hp.
- With its extensive use of ultra-light materials, it benefits from a weight reduction of 100 kg compared to the Giulia Quadrifoglio, achieving a best-in-class weight/power ratio of 2.82 kg/hp.
- Specific technical solutions have also been developed for aerodynamics, setup and handling.
- Spotlight also on the Giulia GTAm, an extreme 100% “street legal” version of the GTA, characterized by two racing seats, roll bar and 6-point safety belts.